Thank you for expressing your desire and willingness to volunteer in Israel Global Initiative – IGI ( Partnership of TOPAZ INTERNATIONAL and TAG INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT)
2. As part of volunteering in IGI, you are offered a unique volunteering experience that entails both giving and receiving in order to adapt your aspirations, abilities, and desires in the best way to the possibilities of volunteering in IGI.
3. As part of the recruitment process, new volunteers are invited to participate in orientation sessions or a training course.
4. Upon admission of a new volunteer to IGI, you will be requested to fill in a volunteer agreement. If you participate in activity abroad, you will be asked to comply with IGI’s overseas volunteering procedures.
5. IGI volunteer programs are based on extensive professional knowledge and experience and are often conducted in professional partnerships with first-rate local partners and organizations. IGI works to provide its volunteers with interesting and satisfying activity frameworks and supplies professional support and guidance during field activities.
6. Filling in the form does not constitute an obligation on the part of the volunteer or on the part of IGI to maintain a voluntary relationship between the parties. Still, it comprises a first step in engaging the volunteers.
IGI management team
IGI‘s programs rely on the valuable support of volunteers, who help bring about change in the lives of people in underprivileged communities worldwide. Due to COVID-19 our international volunteer programs have been frozen. However, we are looking for volunteers who wish to aid in our local programs in Israel. If you wish to join us and contribute to our cause, please contact us.